The Body Shop Shea Butter Collection

The Body Shop is a brand which has such an amazing reputation from the products and the ingredients to the staff in store, they just seem like such an amazing company. Having tried some of The Body Shop’s tea tree range and absolutely loving it, for my birthday I asked for a couple more bits from them. When visiting the store with my family, we spent a good half hour looking around as there were SO MANY SCENTS AND PRODUCTS! Eventually, I decided on this gift set which is in the ‘Shea Butter’ collection as I thought it would be perfect for Autumn and Winter! As I mentioned, The Body Shop have such a huge range of collections from mango and satsuma to strawberry or green tea, I thought I would share my opinion on the Shea Butter range to help those of you who are a bit stuck with what to chose!

image-23-10-16-04-30-1

Firstly, I wanted to mention how good value this gift set is! It retails at £20 which is fab considering it consists of five different products! To put it in perspective, the smallest pot from the box is the scrub which on its own is £5- so you are clearly getting a lot for your money with this gift set! I also LOVE the packaging, I just think it’s super simple but really nicely packaged and depending on the time of year will determine the design on the front which I think is really cute!

image-23-10-16-04-30image-23-10-16-04-30-2

My favourite product by far in this gift set is the body scrub as it is absolutely lushhh. It is really exfloiating but I was mainly shocked on how SOFT it is! AT first, I thought I had accidently used moistuiser in the shower, as it was that soft! Turns out, the scrub is really gentle and hydrating-so as soon as I run out of this I’m getting the full size as its AMAZING.

There is also a small tub of body butter which is sooo creamy. I love that it’s in a small pot as I can bring it everywhere with me because it’s my favourite at the moment! It is immediatley absorbed by the skin and it’s greasy at all. It’s super soothing just like all of The Body Shop’s body butters, there are none better in my opinion!

image-23-10-16-04-30-4

The other three items are the soap bar, the body wash and the shower ‘loofah’ (I literally had no idea that was the technical term for it, I used to just call it a ‘poffy thing’!). I used the body wash and loofah in the shower everyday and I love them. The body wash is so creamy and a little bit goes a long way, thanks to the loofah as it creates loads of bubbles which brightens up my morning! It leaves my skin feeling soooo soft. The bar of soap I suppose people will just say ‘is a bar of soap’, but it has the lovely scent like the rest of the collection and makes my hands really soft and feel extra clean- and I feel super fancy when using it over a sainburys basics one so who’s winning really?

image-23-10-16-04-30-3

After revciving this gift for my birthday, the shea butter collection is now a firm favourite of mine from The Body Shop. I HIGHLY recommend popping into your local Body Shop and having a look round because their products are fabulous and such good value for money!

I N S T A G R A M | T W I T T E R | L A S T P O S T

1. November 26, 2016 / 12:28 pm

It’s been so long since I’ve been in body shop. Will need to visit soon as their gift sets are so nice xx

• November 26, 2016 / 12:33 pm

I need to go in there more often-but I feel like I will end up having the whole shop next year if I do haha! Their gift sets are so lovely! xx

2. November 26, 2016 / 1:33 pm

The shea butter collection smells so wonderful! The body butter is just perfect as you can pretty much get dressed straight after using it and, like you said, is the perfect travel size. I love the bars of soap as well – sometimes it’s nicer to use one instead of hand wash! I’ve had this gift set before but with the coconut range and I’ve kept the box to use for little bits and bobs as it’s so cute! Your photos are so lovely and I love the little props you’ve used – I’m guessing it’s fairylights! So cute! xx

• November 26, 2016 / 1:38 pm

I’m so glad you like the gift set too- I think it’s such great value for money! I’ve kept the box too, they are so useful for storing little bits! Thank you so much, yes those are my copper fairly lights that I recently purchased from Primark! They so amazing ones for SO cheap! Thanks for reading lovely! xx

• November 26, 2016 / 1:57 pm

It’s too cute to throw away haha isn’t it! Oh my gosh can’t believe they’re from Primark! They’ve really stepped up their homeware game lately! I might have to take a little trip there this weekend 😉 you’re welcome! xx

• November 26, 2016 / 3:44 pm

I think Primark is getting better and better with everything recently! I have got some of their pillows and throws and they are unbelievably soft so I really recommend them! xx

3. November 26, 2016 / 4:34 pm

I really want the body butter, must have to pick it up next time i’m in there! x

4. November 26, 2016 / 6:00 pm

Yesterday on Black Friday and ended up spending an hour in there looking at all there lovely christmas gifts and makeup products! They had some fab sales on which are still available now I think! I picked up quite a few bits as The Body Shop is one of my favourite brands especially their bath things as they are the only products I’m not allergic to! That gift set looks lush, lovely post as always xx 🙂

• November 26, 2016 / 8:18 pm

Hope you had a good time Black Friday shopping! I’ll definitely have a look on their website to see if I can catch any last minute deals haha! Thank you lovely! xx

• November 27, 2016 / 1:53 pm

Awh yes I did thankyou, that’s alright! Haha yes, I think it was something like 40% off which is fab xx

5. November 26, 2016 / 10:56 pm

I haven’t used any Body Shop products in ages but I remember loving the Shea Butter collection of products so I might have to go out and repurchase them. Lovely post Xx

• November 27, 2016 / 9:12 am

Thank you! I had tried some of their tea tree range so long ago but it was just an impulsive buy when they had a sale-but it was SO worth it as it’s made me love their products all over again! Xx