My New Favourite Lipstick

Every time Tanya Burr brings out a new collection to her makeup range, I always have to refrain myself from buying EVERYTHING that my local Superdrug stocks. However, when I saw they were doing 3 for 2, I couldn’t help but wonder over to Tanya’s shelves. After spending far too long deliberating, I decided on this beautiful lipstick in the shade ‘Bear Hug’.

FullSizeRender_2FullSizeRender

The packaging is absolutely GORGEOUS as it’s mirrored gold which makes it look super expensive (despite only being a mere £6.99!) and the lid is super secure meaning there’s no way it will fall off when in your makeup bag and smear everywhere (something that’s happened to me one too many times!). The shade itself is the perfect everyday nude, slightly on the peachy side it looks uh-mazing on which has now lead me to wear it every single day since I picked it up! The lipstick contains vitamin E which makes it super creamy and moisturising and not drying at all! The application was so easy, the product itself is very pigmented and lasted such a long time!

FullSizeRender_1FullSizeRender_3

I mainly picked this lil’ baby up due to the ADORABLE name but I’m so pleased I did as this lipstick is my ultimate FAVE at the moment! The shade, quality and price just tick all the boxes and have just made me fall in love with Tanya’s products even more than I did before!

Definitely, have a look out for this lipstick when you’re on the hunt for a new nude lippy! I can safely say I’ll be using this until it’s completely gone!

INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN’ | LAST POST

This is also a lil’ collab with one of my fave blogging gals Kate who’s done a fab post alllll about Autumn lipsticks so go have a read!

1. September 12, 2017 / 6:19 pm

This lippy looks so pretty I will definitely have to check it out! Loved the post xx

• September 13, 2017 / 5:41 pm

It’s gorgeous isn’t it?! The other lipsticks in the collection also look amazing so I’d deffo recommend having a look at them! Thanks for reading! xx

2. September 12, 2017 / 8:18 pm

I swatched this in Superdrug the other day and got so close to buying it, I definitely need to go back now, it just seems like the perfect nude shade!
    Grace xx
    gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk

• September 13, 2017 / 5:42 pm

I’d 100% go back and buy it!! The colour is perfect, but I love how nice it feels on too! Glad this post has swayed you to wanting it now haha! xx

3. September 12, 2017 / 8:39 pm

Oooo this looks so cute! I’m in love with the shade and packaging! X

• September 13, 2017 / 5:42 pm

The packaging is SO nice, isn’t it?! I think it looks so much more expensive!! xx

4. September 12, 2017 / 10:23 pm

This lippie looks gorgeous! Such a lovely nude colour. I really need to try some of Tanya Burr’s make up as I’ve heard such good reviews.

Heather xox || http://www.xhighlandbeauty.co.uk

• September 13, 2017 / 5:43 pm

I have quite a few of her products, I REALLY recommend her bronzer, blush and highlight palettes, I’ve been using mine everyday for the past year and I love it! Obviously, her lipsticks, and also her nail polishes are the best I’ve tried! xx

5. September 12, 2017 / 10:43 pm

Wow I haven’t heard of this brand before will definitely be looking out to see if I can get it here. The packaging is stunning 😍 Love your photos also x

• September 24, 2017 / 8:10 pm

Thank you so much! I really recommend the brand, it’s one of my faves! x