My Dream Bedroom

I am 100% guilty of spending FAR too much time on Pinterest, pinning things from cute quotes, fitness inspiration that I will never follow and cute dogs. However, one thing I love to browse on Pinterest is for the bedroom. Growing up, I have had MANY different designs for my bedroom; the ‘everything pink’ stage when you’re little, the ‘red and black’ stage when you think you are SUPER COOL at twelve and the more ‘chilled vibes’ when in you’re in your teens. However, now I have fallen in love with all things minimal, bright and pretty.

As we have moved house, I am DESPERATE to decorate my room. Therefore, more than ever I have been ‘Pinteresting’ a LOTTA stuff for inspiration. I’m going for the white/grey/blush pink/copper vibessss- and I’m obsessed! So here’s a lil’ mood board with my room inspiration!

UGH, it’s so GORG! Hopefully, my room will look SOMEWHAT like this, if not my dorm room when I go to uni! This style is so ‘in’ right now, and I LOVE it. I hope you like taking a peek into my interior style (well, my aspiring interior design at least!). What do you want your dream room to look like?

INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN’ | LAST POST

1. November 21, 2017 / 9:24 pm

I adore these!!! I can so relate to constantly pinning beautiful designs on Pinterest. As most as I am with bedroom decor, I would love to see a room tour of your finished room! Hope you having a lovely day and good luck with the move xx

• December 2, 2017 / 1:02 pm

Thank you lovely! I am deffo planning on doing a room tour when I start university next year, so hopefully it will look something like this haha! xx

2. November 21, 2017 / 10:25 pm

Ah I know your struggle so well! With every scroll down on Pinterest, I just want to change my whole room! Pinterest is defintiely awesome for new ideas and inspiration. There’s just too much beautiful furniture and room decorations!!
    love, elena

3. Amber Atlanta
    November 22, 2017 / 10:29 am

I love your inspiration photos, and I totally agree that our choices of what we want our bedroom to look like completely changes with age. Minimalistic, cosy bedrooms like these, are my fav right now also!
    Amber | http://www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

4. December 2, 2017 / 5:31 pm

Oh my goodness, how gorgeous is this mood board!! So gorgeous! I absolutely love everything, especially the copper cacti & candles- so cute! xx

• December 2, 2017 / 8:27 pm

I’m obsessed- it totally reminds me of your aesthetic too like your insta feed, full of everything beaut, pink and copper haha! xx